Pull up a chair, let me pour you a hot cup of tea and let's get to know each other. I am the author of a fantasy/fiction love story called The Victor but I also write stories for other people as gifts.

They are wish fulfillment's and the person for whom they are written is the star of their story.

If you would like your own story, please email me at: thevictorbook@sbcglobal.net.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Bride is Writing Love Songs

Written by Judy Pendell

The bride is writing love songs
The time of rejoicing is here
The fig tree puts forth her green figs
The sign that the bridegroom is near

The winter rain is over and gone
The softened soil brings forth bloom
The season of singing has come
The bride hears the call of the groom

Rise up my fair one, and come away
And you shall behold my glory
In the secret place, in the cleft of the rock
We shall sing to each other sweetly

The bride abides in the secret place
Nations rise against nations
Wars and rumors of war abound
And the earth cries out for salvation

The bride sings her songs to her bridegroom,
With the sweet cooing voice of a dove
"Return my lover and take me away"
For I am longing for love

The bride is writing love songs
The time of singing is here
The fig tree puts forth her green figs
The sign that the bridegroom is near.

No comments:

Wish Fulfillment Stories